"MYMIX - IG 2" Premixed cementitious free-flow Non-Shrink high strength industrial grout, which is essential to withstand static and dynamic loads. It is a unique product designed to give positive expansion in the plastic and hardened states, producing a low porosity high durability material. It is carefully designed very fine blend of Portland Cements, quartz sand modified with silica fume and expansive agents. The product is formulated to produce controlled expansion in the plastic state with low water mixing requirement to minimize segregation delivering high early strength and long lasting durability.
- Excellent fluidity for easy use
- Easy to remove parts of structure
- Quick strength achieving
- Possibility for quicker loading
- Dimensionally stable, needs no special treatment at opened ends, capping or edges
- No Separation
- High coverage and Economical
How to Apply:
- Machinery bases, Structural columns, pumps and accessory bases, anchor bolts, floor grids, crane tracks
- Precast structural membrane and to joints, dowels, rail posts and sealing bolts, powder line stanchions.
- General purpose grouting of narrow concrete cracks or gaps between concrete and metal structures
- All horizontal ducts or concrete, in situ opened channels installation of pipe lines, cables, ducts and plastic conduits.
- Remove oil and grease from application surfaces and clean entire area with oil free compressed air
- All metal components shall be de‐rusted and free of paints and oil
- Remove excess water from voids and holes prior to grouting
- Any standard grout pump can be used
- Add 160ml to 180ml per kg of MYMIX IG2 Cementitious Grout.
- Determine size of the pocket to be grouted
- If the pocket depth is more than 5cm, add 30% pre‐washed, dry, coarse aggregates of size 4 to 8mm by weight
- Do not pour from two sides
- The materials should be quickly poured in order to avoid loss of workability
- Strike off the exposed areas as you keep pouring the materials
- Use wet hessian cloth or ponding water
- If a damp hessian is used, curing for at least 7 days is necessary
- Do not use vibrators for compaction of the material
- Factory sealed bags are best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing in unopened condition stored in dry area